Focus On Giving
Supporting Our Communities
A dedicated initiative designed to help local nonprofits strengthen their organizations and empower their mission. Nonprofits receive community development support and fundraising and organizational capacity building. Through serving low– and moderate-income individuals of all ages, First Foundation aims to promote community growth, sustainability, and opportunity through the following principles:
Our 2022 Supporting Our Communities Partners
- Anaheim Family YMCA
- Casa Youth Shelter
- Feeding Hawaii Together
- Galilee Center
- Girls Athletic Leadership School (GALS)
- H.E.L.P. (Healthcare & Elder Law Programs)
- Hart Community Homes, Inc.
- Helping Hands of Vegas Valley
- Hope Builders
- Imperial Valley Food Bank
- Joslyn Center
- Lanakila Pacific
- Los Angeles Education Partnership
- Omni Nano
- Orange County Rescue Mission
- Quiet Storm Foundation
- United Way of Orange County
- Villa Esperanza Services
On top of a monetary contribution grant recipients receive pro bono consulting services such as:
Our Nonprofit Giving Program includes our community giving efforts related to sponsorships. Our contributions are designed to be strategic and impactful and reflect our institutional values: Listen and respect, collaborate and innovate, and serve with purpose.
These are evaluated on a case by case basis. Preference is given to organizations that have a long standing or mission aligning relationship with FF, the involvement of the employee/s with the organization, and the ROI for the bank. For consideration contact your local business partner.
To be considered for grant funding, nonprofit organizations must meet the following criteria:
- Have a nonprofit, tax-exempt classification under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Be located or provide service in First Foundation’s service area(s) – State of California: Counties of Alameda, Imperial, Los Angeles, Orange, Placer, Riverside, Sacramento, San Bernardino, and San Diego; and State of Hawaii: Honolulu County and State of Nevada: Clark County.
- Demonstrate fiscal and administrative stability.
Partnering With Us
Thank you for your interest in partnering with First Foundation, your community work is our focus. If your organization’s programs and services align with our core principles and areas of focus, please complete the form below and a team member will contact you.