Welcome First Florida Integrity Bank clients!
Our Ave Maria Branch Specializes in Serving You
Meet your hometown Ave Maria Bankers: Danielle, Rosa, Janet, and Kelly
We are a small, hometown community where our clients are treated like family. Our Bankers treat each client with the utmost care and concern as they are our number one priority.
We partner with our local small businesses to provide them the financial tools to prosper and grow.
We introduce the businesses within the community to each other so they can be an intricate part of each others' success.
We listen to the individual needs of each client so that a financial plan can guid them with our lending, investment and account products, and tools.
We are proud members of the Ave Maria and Immokalee Chamber of Commerce.
Ave Maria Fun Facts:
- Ave Maria is ranked #25 in the Country as the fastest selling Planned Community.
- The Founder of Domino's Pizza, Tom Monaghan, along with Barron Collier Companies, established the Ave Maria community in 2005.
- Home to Ave Maria University, it is ranked as one of the Top 10 Colleges in Florida by USA Today.
- Ave Maria has 22,000 acres along with 17,000 acres conserved for wildlife.
- Ave Maria has been voted Community of the Year from 2015-2021.
- The current population of Ave Maria is 30,534. Plans are to expand new homes to 11,000 over the next 8-10 years.
- Ave Maria's small town community offers fine dining, local cafés, shopping, trolley rides in and around the community, local horseback riding, and fun activities for all. From dog parks to parks and trails, our community offers some of the most picturesque and breathtaking scenery for photographers from across the country.