Our New Sherman Oaks Branch Specializes in Serving You
Our Sherman Oaks Branch is open! Come say HELLO to our team (Fiona, Jacklyn, Mojgan and Gary)!
We are located in Sherman Oaks, however it is on the border of Encino.
Sherman Oaks is a neighborhood in the San Fernando Valley region of Los Angeles, California, founded in 1927. The neighborhood includes a portion of the Santa Monica Mountains, which gives Sherman Oaks a lower population density than some other areas in Los Angeles. Shopping 'til you drop: Sherman Oaks is famous for its shopping malls, including Westfield Fashion Square and Sherman Oaks Galleria. The Village at Sherman Oaks Business Improvement District includes several eclectic specialty shops and boutiques. Over the years, many celebrities have lived in Sherman Oaks, including Stan Laurel and Oliver Hardy, Lou Costello, Marsha Hunt, Burt Kennedy, Hector Elizondo, Lily Tomlin, and David Caruso. Michael Chiklis, known for his role as detective Vic Mackey on "The Shield," as well as Paula Abdul, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and Jennifer Aniston, who was actually born there.
We strive and are proud to deliver in Relationship Banking:
- Experienced Bankers with a combined 90 years in banking.
- Some of the most competitive banking products in the market.
- You can deal directly with our branch, not an 800 number.
- Bi-lingual service available for those that speak Spanish, Hebrew, Armenian, Farsi, Romanian, and Russian.
- More than a Bank – Wealth Planning, Investment Management, Trust, and Philanthropy Services are available to assist with your financial journey.
- SBA and Commercial lending, Equipment Financing, Multifamily – experienced lending specialists.
- Robust digital banking platform and mobile app.